Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Fuel Channel Inspection and Cleaning
- Pre-commissioning & Baseline inspections
- Unit Troubleshooting
- Post-Overhaul Warranty Inspection
- Engineering Disposition for inspection findings upon request
We develop and validate exclusive inspection services based on fleet emergent issues.
We strive to issue a final report within 24 hours of the inspection’s completion. Results are discussed with the site contact prior to inspector’s departure. This timely service and commitment to our customers saves millions of dollars in lost availability and maintenance costs.
Specialty inspections include, but are not limited to:
- 7FA, 7EA & Frame 5 compressor stage S-0, S-1 and S-2 stator vane inspections utilizing Eddy Current methods to identify cracking that has led to stator vane failures in numerous combustion turbines.
- 7FA and 7EA compressor stator vane and rotor blade Clashing inspections utilizing Visible Dye and or Eddy Current to quantify and trend identified damage.
- In-Situ compressor rotor blade and stator vane blending & S-0 to S-2 stator vane shim removal and or protruding shim material removal IAW TIL 1562.
- 7FA compressor stage R-0 and R-1 rotor blade P-Cut, Enhanced and Standard Blade dovetail inspections utilizing Phased Array Ultrasonic methods. We have identified cracked standard stage R-0 rotor blades on 30% of the units inspected and validated several stage R-1 rotor blade cracks.
- Focused In-Situ inspections utilizing Eddy Current and Phased Array Ultrasonic methods to characterize and validate suspect indications identified during other inspections prior to performing unit disassembly.
- Turbine rotor wheel inspections utilizing Eddy Current during Hot Gas Path inspections to support component life extension evaluations.
- TIL 1795 L-0 Steam Turbine inspections utilizing Eddy Current and Phased Array Ultrasonic methods to support OEM required inspections (GE and Siemens).
- 501F Phased Array Ultra Sonic Compressor Spindle Bolt Inspections.