Advanced Turbine Support, LLC. offers a diversified portfolio of Non-Destructive Evaluation (NDE) and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) methods. We provide all of the basic surface inspection services you expect, plus a complete internal advanced borescope inspection providing the detailed data you need for critical decisions.
WE WILL BEAT ANY COMPETITIVE U.S. INSPECTION PRICING BY 10%!
Advanced Turbine Support, LLC. has earned a reputation throughout the utility industry as being an innovative, cutting edge inspection services company that develops and offers NDE/NDT inspection services that you can't get anywhere else.
These Services Include:
- Eddy Current Inspections of the S-0, S-1 and S-2 stator vanes on Frames 5, 7EA and 7FA, to detect cracking that has lead to stator vane failures on numerous gas turbines.
- R-0 and R-1 phased array ultrasonic testing on the 7FA rotor blades to detect cracking on the P-Cut and Standard Compressor Blades. We have identified cracked standard R-0 blades on 30% of the units inspected.
- R-1 Eddy Current Inspections to detect cracking at the blade platforms.
- Remote Blending of the R-1 blades (7FA) and R-2 blades (7EA) to remove cracks and impact damage without case removal.
- Remote shim removal and or grinding on the S-0 to S-2 compressor shims per TIL 1562.
Advanced Turbine Support, LLC.is the only company, to date, that has identified and verified two R-1 dovetail cracks using phased array ultrasonic testing, insitu, with no disassembly. These cracks were found on two different units.